I am greatly indebted to the following
people, without whose support, encouragement, and assistance, this work would
not have been possible.
They have contributed their valuable time
and knowledge, given me access to valuable records or granted permission to
reproduce documents to build up
the contents of this site.
- Dr. Srilal Fernando, Melbourne,
Andrew Buultjens, Wattala for scouring church records.
Dhyan de Fonseka, Panadura.
Lallith Goonewardene, Colombo.
Ajith de Fonseka, Colombo.
Ms Rosemary de Fonseka, Colombo.
Rohantha and Duneesha de Fonseka, Panadura.
Ms Lorna de Fonseka, Colombo.
Kamini de Soyza, Colombo.
- Ms Cynthia Mendis, Ontario, Canada.
Ms. Joan Perera, Colombo 6.
Dr Germain Fernando, Perth, Australia.
Ms Srimanie Ranasinghe, London, UK.
Nigel Venus and Patsy Willis of the Royal Star & Garter Home, Richmond, UK
Nimal Wickremasuriya, Nawala.
- Dunstan, Elaine and Siraj Perera, Melbourne, Australia.
- Charles Amerasekera of Canada for
details of Medals and Decorations. (www.ceylonmedals.com).
- Rohan Fernando, UK.
Raj de Silva of the Khastriya Maha Sabha, Colombo.
Dr Rajpal de Silva, Colombo.
- Kumar Perera Abeywardena, Managing
Director, Closenberg, Galle.
Michael Roberts of Australia for copies of valued documents.
Kyle Joustra of Australia for information from his excellent Sri Lanka Genealogy
- Victor Melder of Australia for his
support in tracing family trees.
- Ms Karen Bernard and Ms Marie Pieris
for typing some of the manuscripts.
- The Director and staff of the
Department of National Archives, Colombo 7.
- Sanath Hettiarachchi for assistance
with the website flash design.